About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today was not...................

...................a scrappy day!!! I didn't accomplish anything scrap wise today and that really torques me off!!! I had so many things I wanted to get done but the ambition to do them was not there.

The morning started off in the wee hours with the cat deciding that she needed to BITE my toes and crawl into my sleeping shorts - right in the crotch!!! LOL

Tomorrow is the reveal from our DT sketch. Make sure you check out Am I A Scrap Addict - Sketches to see my card!!! The blinkie is in the sidebar over there and of course I'll post it here too!!!

Oh goodness, I forgot to post it here but that darn cat!!! Night before last I heard her behind me and turned around to see if she was ready to hop from the cubbies to my shoulder like usual. I was actually trying to avoid the claws in the shoulder for her to catch her balance as she landed. Well, she wasn't at the normal level for when she does that - she was all the way at the top!!! She looked over at me and meow'd then started crawling my way. Well, I grabbed the camera and caught her doing this:

Photobucket


You would think that would be enough right - NOT. When I snapped the picture it startled her and she jumped - yes, jumped from the sound and went flying backwards. I heard a KATHUMP shortly after and then she high tailed it through the bedroom and out the door!!! I was laughing so hard Rob had to come find out what the heck was going on!!!! Needless to say she hasn't climbed the cubbies in the last 2 days - I'm waiting to see how long before she ventures out on them again.......LOL

Have a great night and watch for the card reveal tomorrow!!! Of course you can go check out the site tonite and see what the layout ladies did with Deanne's sketch - fabulous work I tell you!!!

Happy Scrappin!!!

2 comments:

Kimmy P said...

What a great pic! Looks like she was really wanting to do some scrappin!

Bamabel said...

ROFLMBO! You crack me up gf! And that pic! Hilarious! It bit you in the crotch?? Owwww!!! I would of freaked. I know it's not funny, but then again it is. :) That is one funny kitty! Hope tomorrow brings lots of scrappiness your way!

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!