About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just A Card

That is all I have to show today!!! I didn't get to finish up all the challenges from the crop this past week in time for prizes but I'm gonna work on getting them done this next week. So, here is the card I did yesterday:

Photobucket

Isn't he just adorable!!!

My Mom is up visiting. My Dad went fishing so I drove down and picked her up so she didn't have to stay alone plus with our son's 16th birthday this weekend she wanted to be here. My Dad will be arriving late tomorrow night after he gets back in town from fishing. We have lots planned to get done but most of it involves shopping - groceries, birthday cake and Mom needs to go get Dyl's gift. She, like the rest of us, was really at a loss at what to get him so I threw out a couple ideas of things he has been asking for and she is going to go with that. I also gotta finish up his scrappy page for his birthday and have it ready and get his card made - both things I can do in an afternoon.

So that is my excitement for the weekend. What about you? Anything special or fun planned? Any scrappy projects underway that you will finish up? Show me what you get done, I love to check out others work for inspiration!!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Such a cute fall card gf! I hope you are feeling better too! :)

Caitlin Russell said...

Love this card!! Too cute! Loving the new background too!!!

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!