About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday

Well, 15 years later I finally get to scrappin' Cait's first birthday!!! LOL I'm just a little behind but hey, I don't scrap in chronological order - heck I don't scrap in any type of order so better late than never. I did the layout as another challenge from the crop that is winding down over at Just Scrappin'. This layout is doing double duty - something I hate to do - for Ashley's sketch challenge and Tracy's bling challenge.

Thanks for looking!!!

Photobucket

Off to work on a couple more layouts and see if I can get them done tonite. If not I will still finish them up but just won't be eligible for any prizes which is OK by me, I just like the inspiration to scrap too!!!

I also gotta get a cake figured out for Dyl's birthday this weekend, his scrapbook page made for it and find that darn recipe for margarita pie - the boy said forget the birthday cake (which I am refusing to forget the birthday cake) just give him margarita pie and he'll be happy!!! What a silly boy!!! He has grown up so much in the last couple years that the 9 years that I have been in his life have been kind of a blur!!! I am just so darn proud of the young man he has become and I am very blessed to have him as a son.

I'll make sure I share pictures early next week!!!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

2 comments:

Georgina said...

so pretty Karen!! =)

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

ove that layout!!! Great job using older pics!

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!