About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Daisy, Daisy.......................

..................delightful Daisy!!! This week at Charisma Cardz our challenge is Delightful Daisies!!! You can interpret this any way you like just make sure we can see daisies somewhere in the project!

I have to admit, I was at a bit of a loss on this one when I first started thinking on it. After a week of sickness and hospital visits blah blah blah my creative mojo was definitely on hiatus. Of course I was trying to figure out what stamped images I had that had daisies on them - I almost always use a stamped image on a card. None came to mind so I started sorting through my box of flowers and this pack of Bo Bunny flowers popped up at me and I knew what to do right then! I hope you like it and let me know what you think!

My card:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After choosing my sentiment I thought that this would be a perfect anniversary card for Rob so Monday this is the card he got!!!

Don't forget to stop over at Charisma and join in on the fun and as always, if you play along I'd love for you to link it here too!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and happy scrappin'!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this Karen, the daisies look so fresh and I love the contrast between them & the darker more sombre colours on the flowerpot.

Jan x

carlz said...

absolutly stunning hunni!! xx

DeeDee said...

Lovely carda nd agreat sentiment karen..hope New Mexico is treatign you well...

Vee said...

I think this is AWESOME!!!! Karen...
xx Vee

Allison said...

adorable
Allisonx

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Fab card Karen, Rob will sure love it, have a great Anniversary, Hugs Avril xxxx

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!