About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Going back...........

.................to college!!!

How odd at 30 something to be going back to school!!! It feels good, exciting, nerve wracking but most of all I am going to accomplish something in my life!!! I've always wanted to go back but never had the chance or real drive!!! But, I've been working on this and I got my PELL grant in today and my financial aid for the remaining tuition!!! So, I enroll in classes on Tuesday and start back in just a couple weeks - July 30th to be exact!!!

Wish me luck!!! I'm ready but kind of nervous!!!

Happy Scrappin'!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Karen
I'm Jane and I see that we will be in the Stampin Sistas!
I am Mum to 4 grown sons and Nana to 5 gorgeous grandkids. Thought I would pop over and say "Hi". Read your profile and gosh, we really are similar LOL
Chat soon
Jx

Unknown said...

Hi Karen it's me again!
I meant to say well done you and good luck on returning to college, my partner started a university course last year and loves it, he is 40 so I am sure that you will be just fine!
Jx

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

that is sooo cool for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Karen, I'm impressed. Wish I had it in me to do the same. You go girl and I have no doubt, you will do well!

Erin Gudge said...

congrats!!!!!!!

I'm headed back to school in the fall, and the financial aid part has me freaking, but I'm nervous, excited, dreading, and happy all the same time!!!

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!