About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm Smilin'!!

Photobucket



See that, I'm smilin'!!! I know it isn't the best smile at the moment but I was getting frustrated with trying to take a self pic................LOL.

Now, you ask - "Karen, why are you smilin'???"

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basic Grey picked up one of my cards for their gallery! I got the notice this morning and I'm tickled pink! Just go to Basic Grey and click on Gallery on the top bar then on the left side bar go to designers and scroll down to the K's and find me, Karen Brooks!

OK, off to work - I'm on the countdown, my parents will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself! All I have to get done is a little school work and my scrappy area picked up, other than that we are so ready for them to get here! If all works out as we've discussed, we will be driving up to my brother's house on Saturday since he and his wife can't come down this weekend! Just more excitement and more to make me smile!

Thanks for stoppin' by and happy scrappin'!!!

4 comments:

Caitlin Russell said...

That is sooo awesome!! I am so proud of you! woohoo!!! way to go mama!

Love you
Cait

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

wow!! Congrats, but of course I think your cards are AMAZING!!!! Hey, guess who starts Kindergarten tomorrow--Sonshine!--ack, be still my heart!

Rissa said...

very cool!!! way to go

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! It took me 50 shots one time, trying to take my own picture! CONGRATS on the BG feature!

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!