About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

Well, I sure feel the love!!! I've had a few ladies from a couple sites that I used to visit daily message me to find out where the heck I've been!!!

Well, I am living the circus life so to speak!!! There are three rings in our big top and something going on in everyone one of them from the moment I wake up til I nearing my descent into bed!!!

My daily schedule since 1/22/08 has looked like this:

7:00 AM Wake up and get kids up for school.
8:00 AM Shower & get ready to drop kids off at school.
8:30 AM Head out of the house for the first of many ventures during the day.
9:00 AM Make sure I am back to the office to open up at 9.
9 - 12 PM Open the office, make property rounds, file morning paperwork, check the message machine and return all calls, make collection calls and if there is a break in the morning then I go to the site that I am site coordinator on to moderate the forums by chatting with and making sure nothing out of turn has been posted. In addition, I check the site that I am on the design team for in case there is anything we need to be aware of.
12 - 2 PM Lunch, post office and bank runs - sometimes the last two run me over til 2:30'sh depending on the lines
2 - 4 PM Working in the office on anything the owner sends down, meeting with contractors and engineers (actually anytime throughout each day I'm dealing with this) about reconstruction of a concrete retaining wall that collapsed that supports the main gas line through this part of Austin PLUS an electrical pole the size of an airplane - not a good combo to have to worry about!!!
4:00 PM Leave the office to go pick up Cait from school
4:30 PM Usually back to the office by now and dealing with customers, paperwork, phones, you name it
5:15 PM Take Rob to a training class for his part time job he is going to be doing at nights through June.
5:20 PM Back to the office to return any missed calls while dropping him off and to begin my end of day paperwork
6:00 PM Close the office, prepare the bank deposit, run end of day reports & file them
6:15 PM Head out to the baseball field to pick up Dylan from baseball practice that is supposed to be over at 6:30 but usually runs late (never past 7 YET)
6:30 - 7 PM Back home to do dinner for us three and make something to take with me to Rob
8:30 PM Head out to the place where Rob is currently training to pick him up when they let him out for lunch (anywhere between 8:30 and 9:15)
8:45 - 9:30 PM Get back to the house from Rob dropping me off so I don't have to get out at 1 AM to pick him up.

In between all that I try to do a little scrapping, housecleaning, chatting with friends, update my website, take custom orders and update my blog!!!!

So, I am alive and kicking. If I am not around it is not because I don't want to be - I just simply haven't found the extra 6 hours a day I need to keep up with everything!!! Between updating and maintaining my website and the custom orders that we are getting I haven't had much time to do anything for me!!!

No comments:

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!