About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2008

January 11, 2008

Friday!!! Yay!!! So happy the weekend is here!!! This week was definitely a stressful week at work. From the little girl getting caught in the gate because of her mother not watching her to the man who decided to walk behind the "sidewalk closed" sign while we were setting up fence and ending up getting hit by a fence panel to the auction my week has been so totally crazy!!!

I got two scrabooking kits in this week and wow, were they yummy!!! One is my regular monthly kit club but the other is from a new site called Keep In Touch, take a moment and give Kelly a visit - I'm sure you will love her stuff!!!. I ordered Tinkering Ink's Beloved kit as well as two sets of Autumn Leaves stamps and when they got here I was amazed!!!! If you are looking for a fresh new site to get kits from make sure you check out Kelly at Keep In Touch - her link is to the right under Memories Members Blogs links if you lose it!!! You won't regret ordering from her - not only are her kits yummy, her customer service and speedy delivery is out of this world!!!

So, tonite I am working on a challenge from my very first internet scrap site and I had to dive into the Tinkering Ink kit - I can't wait to show you all what I've done!!!!

As for my blog - it is still kind of plain. I'm trying to perk it up and figure out how to add the slideshows for some of my work and put pics in - I think I need a three column blog but gotta figure out how to do all that.

OK, out for the night - need to work on this LO and get it done - I've been dilly dallying around for about two hours talking to Frankie on the phone and helping Caitlin with her first ever altered clipboard so now I need to get down to business!!!!

Have a great evening and weekend!!!

No comments:

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!