About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Slacking Again Lately

Well, I have been slacking this past week. I have managed to finish a whopping one card and that was tonite! I've been working on it for several days putting it aside because it wasn't working for me to pick it back up and try again. Finally, this evening, I think I may like it! Either way, it is done and time to move on to the next project and not dwell on whether I like it or not! LOL

I made this card for the following challenges:

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges - Sketch by Donna
Meljens Designs - Anything Goes
Stamping Vacation - Start Here Challenge
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Ribbon
Lily of the Valley - Winter Fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for tonite, thanks for stoppin' by and happy scrappin'!!!

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

What a fun card! Flirty too! Terrific image and love the way you've colored her up! Love all your details. Terrific paper choices!

I am now a Follower on your blog!

Sprytebyrd said...

What's not to like? It's perfect!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Country Mouse said...

Slacking off? You could've fooled me!LOL
Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!

audrey

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

What a fun card. Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us this week for Anything Goes at Meljen's Designs.

Jess

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!