About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh Goodness it is Thursday!!

Oh my! I knew what day of the week it was yesterday (my day off) and I knew I needed to get my Thursday post scheduled but did I do it? Heck no!!!

So, it is Thursday and with every Thursday it is Charisma Cardz reveal day. This week Leanne was our hostess with the mostest and she provided us with the cah-yutest sketch evah to work with! I totally dug this sketch so much that I have it planned to use on a dozen or more cards for the holiday season!!!

Anywho, enough of my yapping here is my card and if you wanna see that yummy sketch hop on over to Charisma and play along with us!!!

My card:

Photobucket

and Copics used:

Photobucket

The image stamp is of course a Bella girl but the sentiment came with a quote pack by Amuse that I bought in April or May right before we moved and the local stamp store in Fort Worth was closing - they are the same quotes that I used on Merry Chris-moose cards the other day!!!

Now for some more cards just for fun - this is another set of 5 I have completed for the show on the 14th - I'm getting the sets done a few at a time but def not as many as I wanted done by now............ugh, laziness!!! LOL Anywho, Cait and I have been using and showing a few cards lately using stamps by The Cats Pajamas and this set is another example - I have 5 sets of the TCP stamps and they are spread across my table getting well used for the holiday season as they are just so darn cute and easy to use!!!

Photobucket

Thanks for stoppin' by and happy scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karen it looks like you have been busy! Love the cards

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!