About Me

My photo
DFW, Texas, United States
I'm the luckiest woman out there. I'm blessed to be married to my best friend. I have two amazing children, one son-in-law and the most adorable grandson ever with grandson number two due February 2013!!! My passion is people and preserving their memories for generations to come.
Questions, Comments or Concerns:

Email me at craf_t_scrapper@yahoo.com

Photobucket Photobucket Scrapbook Design University Certified Instructor Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just Call Me..................

.....................Grammy!!!!! That's right, I became a Grammy at 8:37 p.m. last night!!! We welcomed Tyler Dean Russell into the world via C Section after his Mommy went through many hours of not so productive labor. Tyler weighed 6 lbs 11.2 oz and was 20 inches long!!!

Here's a couple pics!!!

Will be back with more on my sweetness later!!!!


Welcome to the world our sweet baby!!!



The first time we got to see him - just minutes after his birth!!!


Mom didn't get to meet him (other than the brief time right after his birth) for the first 36 hours.  She had a C-Section and she had to be able to get out of bed and walk before she could go to the nursery as he was in the Special Care Nursery on IV's and monitors for the first 48 hours.



Great Grandpa meeting Tyler!!!  Sure wish his Great Grandma was here to meet him too!!!




Of course I look horrible here - that darn quadruple chin has come out of nowhere!!!  LOL





And grandpa meeting him for the first time!!!



No comments:

Followers

Just to cover all bases...................

I am not the best scrapper out there. I don't claim to be totally original, I lift from many places and in many forms from color combinations, to product usage, to technique and so forth. I try to be fair to all scrappers out there and mention them when I lift from them - now keep in mind, there are so many people out there scrapping, card making and altering items that naturally more than one person will have similar ideas. When I mention lifting, or casing as some call it, I mean when you intentionally take a design you see and duplicate it exactly or only change up the coloring........KWIM???

With that said..........

All content, including text, photographs, and concept design elements are © Karen Brooks unless otherwise noted. Content within this blog is shared for personal, non-commercial use and inspiration only and shall not be used for personal gain or entry into contests or for publication. That wouldn’t be very nice now would it???

Thanks and happy scrappin'!!!!